Monday, April 2, 2012

Three fun romances!

Love Finds A Way is written by Wanda Brunstetter and published by Barbour Publishing.
There are three easy to read romances in this book, Blueberry Surprise, Grandma’s Doll and Matchmaker 911. Each story is set in modern times and they are all fun reads.

The first romance, Blueberry Surprise’s plot was a bit slow at times but once the main characters started interacting with each other the story really picked up. I liked how they met over food. You don’t read a lot of romances with this setting but the author did an excellent job making it believable.

The second romance, Grandma’s Doll follows the main character as she searches for an antique doll. I enjoyed the parts where they search for the doll. I found that interesting and the search is what kept the story moving quickly. The romance was cute and I liked how the main characters related to one another.

The final story, Matchmaker 911 revolves around a father and daughter and their different ideas of what her future should hold. I enjoyed this story because it moved quickly and had great characters. The plot was acceptable and the characters relationships is what made this story so interesting!

I gave this book 5/5 stars because each story was good and the book was a fun and easy read.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment