Monday, April 2, 2012

I loved the town and characters in this book!

Downtown Green is written by Judy Christie and published by Abingdon Press.

This book is actually number 5 in the series. I have not read the others and feel like if I did I might have enjoyed the story even more. I loved the town and the characters and will be sure to pick up the others in the series and read them as well.

This book centers on Lois the owner of the towns’ newspaper. Changes are coming to the town and she has to decide whether she wants to support these changes or walk away from it all. How the town people interact with each other and react to the different circumstances they all face is what makes the book a fun read. I read the book in one sitting because the story just got better and better with each page.

I gave this book 5/5 stars because of the great character development and fun plot!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment