Friday, April 6, 2012

Great book about the Resurrection of Christ

Lifted, Experiencing the Resurrection Life is written by Sam Allberry and published by P&R Publishing.

There are not many books on the Resurrection so when I saw this book I was very interested in reading it. It did not disappoint! After reading this book you will never doubt the significance of the resurrection of Christ. Easter will not just be another holiday but a day to reflect on all Christ has given you by rising from the dead.

This book was laid out in a very easy to follow format. The language was very understandable and all the content was relevant. I liked the ample usage of Biblical references to help make his points. I especially enjoyed his writing style, as it was direct as well as instructional. I gave this book 5/5 stars because it was a well written and informative book about a subject not often written about.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment