Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A very personal story

The Secret Life of a Fool: One Man's Raw Journey from Shame to Grace is written by Andrew Palau and published by Worthy Publishing.

This is a very personal story told by the author about his life. The author is the son of an evangelist and spent some of his life running from his family and their beliefs. After reading this book you can’t help but see how much the Lord loves each of us and walks with us through life.

This book was very easy to read. The stories flowed well and will have you wanting to keep reading to see what happens. The best parts of the book are when the author directs you to the Lord. You will see over and over the Lords hand in his life and hopefully feel encouraged that the Lord is helping you as well.

I was very impressed with the authors’ openness in sharing his life experiences. He holds nothing back and because of that, really makes this book a page-turner. If you know someone who is struggling with a prodigal child or if you know a child who has walked away from Christianity this would be a great book for them to read!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment