Monday, April 2, 2012

A great book for all Grandparents to read!

Creative Grandparenting, How to Love and Nurture a New Generation is written by Judy and Jerry Schreur. This book is published by Discovery House Publishers.

What a great book for new or experienced grandparents! There are so many helpful ideas in this you should really take notes while reading. Taking you through the different age groups the authors show you ways to grow closer to your grandchildren and ways to help them grow spiritually.

The book is written in a very friendly manner and the authors’ present very thoughtfully written ideas. I thought the book was excellent and a great resource for all grandparents to own!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment