Monday, April 2, 2012

An interesting book....

Fools Rush In Where Monkeys Fear to Tread: Taking Aim at Everyone is written by Carl R Trueman and published by P&R Publishing.

This is an interesting book. I liked the concept of the book, using humor to talk about some pretty deep spiritual subjects. Although most of the book is written well, I found some of it to be a bit much. I think some of the joking was taken a little too far. I don't think the author meant for it to come across that way. I think that sometimes we can say something one way but when it is written down it can come across differently then what we wanted. However, the book itself is not condescending in nature and the use of personal examples is what makes the book worth reading.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment