Wednesday, April 4, 2012

An action filled mystery

Cuts Like a Knife is written by M.K. Gilroy and published by Worthy Publishing.

This story takes place in Chicago and centers on the main character of Detective Kristen Conner. The action in this book was excellent. I liked how the main characters interacted with each other. I really enjoyed the conversations throughout the story and felt they all fit in and helped move the story along. The story itself was well written and I liked the mystery and conflict that the story contained.

I gave this book 5/5 stars and would recommend it to anyone who likes a good action filled mystery staring a strong woman character.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment