Tuesday, April 3, 2012

This author is very direct

The God Who Sees You: Look to Him When You Feel Discouraged, Forgotten, or Invisible is written by Tammy Maltby and published by David C. Cook.

This author is very direct and I especially liked how her personality came out in her writing. If you are feeling lonely or lost in the crowd this book is perfect. Our relationship with Christ should be our most important one and understanding how much Christ loves us can change our whole perspective on life.

I thought the book was very encouraging and will really help you in your thinking. You will realize that mattering to Christ is what matters, not how many names you have listed under "friends." Understanding that Christ loves you and no person can care for you as much as Him, is one of the major lessons in the book. There was not a page in the book that I did not find something to think about or learn from.

I found the book to be entertaining without haughtiness. I liked everything about the book and think it is perfect for every woman to read, especially those going through a difficult time or feeling discouraged.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment