Friday, April 6, 2012

This book has some real funny parts in it!

Cowgirl Trail is written by Susan Page Davis and published by Moody Publishers.

This book is part of the Texas Trail Series and is set in the late 1800’s. The story is about Maggie Porter and her struggle to keep the family ranch. The story itself is interesting and will keep you turning the page to find out what happens next. The characters are unique and keep you guessing about how they will react to the next difficult situation they encounter.

I liked how the women of the town stepped in and helped Maggie. I especially enjoyed the journey to sell the cattle. I actually laughed out loud a few times. All the main characters are well written and develop over the course of the story. The relationships are believable and don’t slow the story down. Overall it was a good Christian western book and I gave it 5/5 stars.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment