Friday, April 6, 2012

We were all created for a purpose

Frequency, Discovering Your Unique Connection To God is written by Eric Parks and Casey Bankord. This book is published by Worthy Publishing.

Do you believe that you were created for a purpose? How do you stay on course once the Lord points you in a certain direction? This book is a great tool to use when answering these questions and many more. The concept of the book is that we have been given a frequency or a certain spot or area on this earth at this particular time to be a witness for Christ.

I liked that this book stresses how we each are here for a reason and do have a purpose. I liked how it offered ways to stay focused on your "God-given frequency." Although there was helpful information there were also parts that were redundant and I found my mind wondering. It has enough positive and useful information to help any Christian seeking his purpose on earth and that is why I gave this book 4/5 stars.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment