Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I enjoyed the authors approach when writing this book

The Jesus Life: Eight Ways to Recover Authentic Christianity is written by Stephen Smith and published by David C. Cook.

I enjoyed the approach the author took when writing this book. This is not your normal step by step take on what it means to follow Christ. This book teaches you from the life Christ led while here on earth. How did He serve? Did He have time for others?

With most of our lives being full with responsibilities we need this book to remind us of what is important in life. Living our life like Christ so others can see Christ in us should be our first priority. This author reminds us how to do that by using Christ life as our perfect example.

I like the writing style and simple language used in this book. I thought it was very easy to understand and follow. If you need a lift in your Christian walk today this book is for you!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment