Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A great book on understanding your husband

Why Can't He Be More Like Me, is written by Poppy Smith and published by Harvest House.

The subtitle to this book, 9 Secrets to Understanding Your Husband, expresses just how simple and easy to understand this book is! It is a very organized and practical book with loads of helpful advice on ways to have a better relationship with your husband. I want to stress that this book is not just for wives but would also be great for any woman who is engaged!

Understanding where you both come from and what you want out of the marriage are two of the most helpful pieces of advice in the book. Seeing how our parents were together can influence how we treat each other. Understanding that concept will change how the two of you relate to each other. Making sure to frequently talk about where you want to be in the future also helps keep you walking down the same path at the same time!

I gave this book 5/5 stars because it was easy to read and understand. Each chapter had helpful and practical advice and would be a great present for any woman in a serious relationship.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment