Monday, April 2, 2012

Loved the adventure in this book

Lady Anne’s Quest by Susan Page Davis is one of the books in the Prairie Dreams series. You do not have to read the others in the series to enjoy this book.

Lady Anne Stone is in search of her Uncle David whom she has not seen since she was a child. She has news about the family estate in England and must find him. So far her journey has not yielded much information as to his whereabouts. She finally finds a ranch that is titled in his name but the man saying he is her uncle is not her uncle! So starts the journey written about in this book.

Daniel Adams loves Lady Anne but she does not reciprocate his love. He accompanies her on her search for her uncle in hopes he can win her heart. The adventure that follows is not what he is expecting but will it bring the two of them closer?

The love story between Lady Anne and Daniel is a large part of the story but the search for her uncle is what moves the story along. There are thieves, rain storms, and mistaken identities that help make this story an adventure just as much as a romance.

It took me a bit to get into the story. However, after a few chapters the story picked up its pace and I enjoyed the adventure.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based solely on my opinion of what I read.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment