Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Some helpful ideas

Twilight's Last Gleaming, How America's Last Days Can Be Your Best Days is written by Robert Jeffress and published by Worthy Publishing.

Feeling discouraged about what you are hearing in the news? This book will direct you to what the author says is the answer, living a life more about Christ and sharing your story with others. The author stresses his idea that the current problem the nation is dealing with is not only a bad economy but is really about the spirituality or lack of it in America. He offers ways to help change the course of the nation in a very simple format. His style of writing is simple and easy to understand. You can tell he writes from a concerned heart and not a judgmental one. Although you may not agree with all the author says in the book you will still walk away learning some great ways to change yourself and therefore your nation. I only gave this book 4/5 stars because I felt it did get a bit preachy at times.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment