Sunday, January 20, 2013

Review of Cowboy's Surprise Bride

The Cowboy's Surprise Bride (Love Inspired Historical)

The Cowboy’s Surprise Bride is by Linda Ford.

This book is one of the Love Inspired Historical books from the Love Inspired book collection.  There are so many great books and these written with historical romances have all been pretty good.  This particular book is about a couple who have never met and how they end up together is the whole of the story.  There are sub stories that are just as good as the main story!  You will definitely enjoy the interaction of the two main characters as they get to know each other. 

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I thought the storyline was just typical, nothing unique about it so it just did not thrill me.  I did think it was fast moving and had parts that were entertaining.  If you are looking for a quick romance to read this would work fine. 

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment