Friday, January 25, 2013

Review of The Yellow Packard

The Yellow Packard by Ace Collins
What a suspense filled story!  There is so much going on in the story that you will not want to put it down till you read the ending!  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I liked the plot and thought it was very well written.  It flowed from one scene to the next flawlessly.  There were some issues with some of the characters.  I just could not relate to all of them.  Usually you can get a feel for characters and empathize with them but a few of the characters in this story did nothing for me.  I think the plot could have done without a few of the extra characters and that would have made this a five star book!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment