Monday, January 21, 2013

Review of Diamond Secret

The Diamond Secret by Lenora Worth

The Diamond Secret is written by Lenora Worth.

I enjoy all the Love Inspired Suspense books.  This author has written many books and any story by her is worth your reading time.  This particular book is not one of my favorites of hers but I would still recommend it!

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  It was suspenseful and had a bit of romance.  I did not like the characters as much as I thought I would though.  The story line was good with the intrigue of a search for a special diamond.  The romance was pretty typical for a Love Inspired novel.  Even though I did not enjoy the characters the suspense of the story made it worth reading. 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment