Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Review of The Gifted

The Gifted by Ann H. Gabhart

The Gifted is written by Ann Gabhart.

This is a typical story of will she leave the home and the beliefs she was raised with?  Will she stay with no regrets?  The main characters are not that likeable but the story is entertaining.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I just found it boring.  There were too many details.  Sometimes less is better and that really applies to this story.  That said I did enjoy the setting and time period it was set in.  I also thought the author’s research was well done. Her other books are just so much better.  If you do like her other books though you may enjoy this book more then I did!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment