Sunday, January 20, 2013

Review of Firefly Island



Firefly Island is written by Lisa Wingate.

This is another great book by Lisa Wingate.  I really enjoy that her characters are not always perfect or at least don’t always make just the right decisions.  If you have not read any of her books this one would be a good place to start. 

I gave this book 5/5 stars. I enjoyed this unique story.  I thought the author did an excellent job of creating characters that have depth and you enjoy reading about and cheering for!  The main character in the book is Mallory.  She is full of life and such a joy to read about.  Her interactions with people are what made this story so entertaining!  I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a book about real characters in real life situations. 

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment