Monday, January 21, 2013

Review of Lakeside Family

Lakeside Family by Lisa Jordan

Lakeside Family is written by Lisa Jordan.

Josie never told Nickolas she had a baby so when he hears from her that she needs her help with their child it comes as a shock.  This is how their relationship begins again, not that they really had one to begin with!  There is quite a bit of drama in this story with the existence of a sick child.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I have read many Love Inspired books and have enjoyed most of them.  This particular book did not have a great story line for me.  The main character of Josie was not that likable.  To me she did not come across as someone who I should cheer for or wanted to cheer for.  That is just my opinion though and may not be someone else’s who reads this same story. 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment