Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Review of The Rancher's Secret Wife

The Rancher's Secret Wife
 

The Rancher’s Secret Wife is written by Brenda Minton.

This is a charming love story!  You will really feel for and enjoy these characters.  Reese and Cheyenne only meet for a few hours before getting married.  When Reese comes back from war with some scars will he be willing to step up and take care of Cheyenne?  Will Cheyenne be willing to live with the Reese who has come back so different?

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I enjoyed the two main characters.  I thought they were very well written.  It is a story that could actually take place and that made it even more enjoyable.  I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a romance that has depth but is also an easy read!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment