Friday, January 25, 2013

Review of Cedar Creek Seasons

Cedar Creek Seasons by Rachael  Phillips
Cedar Creek Seasons is written by various authors.

I love these books published by Barbour!  The four stories in this book take place in Wisconsin.  Each story can be enjoyed alone but because the take place in the same town there is some cross over information.  I enjoyed each story but liked the last story the best.  In that story a woman comes back to town to help her Grandfather with his store and a man comes back and opens a shop a few doors down.  How they interact is written very well and their relationship is believable.  The authors’ descriptions are so well done.  I can’t wait to read more by her books and more by the other authors as well!

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  There is nothing negative to say about any of these stories.  The characters are all likable.  The story lines are interesting and kept me reading.  The setting was great and will make you want to get in your car and go find this friendly town.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment