Thursday, January 24, 2013

Review of Home For Good

Home for Good

 Home For Good is written by Jessica Keller.

Ali has been raising her son alone until her husband walks back into her life.  Will she accept Jericho’s explanation and apology?  Will he be too late to regain her trust and help raise his son?  Will they reconnect?

I gave this book4/5 stars. I had a hard time connecting with the two main characters in this book.  I did not feel like they could be real people.  The main character Ali just did not seem strong; she is portrayed as a weak woman.  It did not feel like the author had the character down to perfection.  The other main character Jericho was better written but still had no appeal.  There was a small mystery but it did not add much to the story.  I did like how some of the relationships changed over the course of the book.  I thought the author did well at writing how those relationships progressed.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment