Thursday, January 24, 2013

ROCB: The Herd Boy

The Herd Boy
Review of Children's Book The Herd Boy
Malusi is in charge of protecting the sheep and goats during the day.  He does the job with integrity.  He has dreams of a big future for himself and when anyone asks what he wants to do when he is older he tells them, President!  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked that this boy did well at the job he was given.  I enjoyed the illustrations.  I was very thankful for a list of words on a one page glossary in the back of the book.  Throughout the book there are words that are italicized; these words are listed in the glossary with their English meaning.  I think this book is great for showing that as long as you work hard you have a great chance at achieving your goals in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment