Monday, January 21, 2013

Review of Charity House Courtship

Charity House Courtship by Renee Ryan

Charity House Courtship is written by Renee Ryan.

This author is a very good writer.  The story flows quickly and the characters are believable.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked how the relationship between Laney and Marc was written.  Their conversations were great; you could feel the tension in their words to each other.  I liked the setting too as it added to the story with it being an orphanage.  Laney needing the money and Marc being a way for her to get it added to the conflict in their growing relationship.  If you have not read any of these Love Inspired Historical novels this one is a great book to start with.  I enjoyed every page and read it in one sitting!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment