Sunday, January 20, 2013

Review of Debt-Proof Your Christmas

Debt-Proof Your Christmas by Mary M. Hunt

Debt Proof Your Christmas by Mary Hunt.

The author, Mary Hunt, is a well known financial adviser.  Her tips can really help you as you try to conserve your money while still making those around you happy with just the right gifts.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  Part of this book is about ways to conserve money and part is about handmade and personal items you can make at Christmas time to save money.  I have read other books by Mary Hunt and this one is not my favorite.  It could have been shorter if she had just stuck with actual debt free tips and not all the gift ideas.  That said it is a helpful book and you cannot help but learn something from her many tips.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment