Sunday, January 20, 2013

Review of Graceful


Graceful is written by Emily Freeman.

Oh how I wish this book had been around years ago!  This is an excellent book for any teen girl to read.  I would say any parent or teen leader should read it too.  It is written in a loving and easy to understand language.  Learning to love who you are just like the Lord loves you is a valuable lesson that all teenagers need to learn.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  If you know a teenage girl please buy her this book, especially if you don’t think she needs it!  You never know what is going on in the life of your teenager and this book may have just the advice she needs for whatever is on her mind right now.  I highly recommend this book!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

Graceful (for Young Women) by Emily P. Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment