Sunday, January 20, 2013

Review of Tracking Justice

Tracking Justice by Shirlee McCoy

Tracking Justice is written by Shirlee McCoy.

This book starts out with action and will keep you reading till you find out how everything comes together.  From a missing boy, to gunfire in the woods, to a tracking dog there is nothing in this story that will disappoint!

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the action and suspense.  I thought the interaction of Austin and Eva, the two main characters, was very well written and the conversations were believable.  Sometimes you can read a book and not get a feel for the characters personalities but this author did an excellent job of character development.  If you like suspense mixed in with romance you will enjoy this book!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment