Tuesday, January 22, 2013

ROCB: A Team Stays Together

Review of Children's Book A Team Stays Together

A Team Stays Together!

"When the Dungy family heads out to a football game, Mom and Dall tell all the kids, "Don't wander off!" but Jordan can't resist getting a closer look at the souvenir stand. But when he turns around to talk to his dad, he can't find his family! This book teachers an important lesson to children about paying attention and never wandering off on your own."


My Review:

This book shows a family at a football game.  One of the children wonders off but is later found.  The book is good for teaching about staying with your family when you go to a strange place.  I liked that the characters were African American; you don’t see many children’s books with characters of different ethnic groups.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the illustrations; I thought the story was easy to follow and the book teaches a great principle.

No comments:

Post a Comment