Saturday, January 19, 2013

Review of Refocus by Jim Daly

Refocus by James Daly

Refocus is written by Jim Daly.

This book is written by Jim Daly who is with Focus on the Family.  In his writing he is trying to get across our responsibility as Christians to show the love of Christ to those around us.  His approach is one of looking at Christ and following His example to those who disagreed with Him or who were not people most around Him would associate with.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  Overall this was an average book and I thought his writing came across a little too preachy.  I did not agree with all he said and did put the book down and do some Bible searching of my own to compare his notes with what I read.  That said I did like parts of the book.  There were some great examples and thoughtful paragraphs that if you really study them could help you in your struggles with loving those around you. 

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment