Sunday, June 3, 2012

Godspeed

Godspeed, Making Christ’s Mission Your Own, is written by Britt Merrick.

What is your purpose as a Christian? What about the purpose of your church? Are you willing to make the sacrifices to follow your God given mission?

This book leads you to a better understanding of what it means to follow Christ. The author uses the life of Jesus here on earth as a guide. If you are a Christian then the Lord does have a certain purpose for you. According to this book finding that purpose is actually easy, you just need to use Jesus as your example.

There is helpful information in the book that will guide you to a better understanding of what you should be doing to further the message of Jesus. I found most of this book to be interesting but parts were tedious so I only gave the book 4/5 stars.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment