Monday, June 4, 2012

What’s The Least I Can Believe And Still Be A Christian? A Guide To What Matters Most is written by Martin Thielen.

I was so looking forward to reading this book. I thought it would have all this helpful easy to understand information. I put the book down discouraged and actually even more confused on certain subjects. I think the idea of the book is great but the author just does not deliver.

The author lists 10 things that he says we don’t need to believe. You will agree with some and disagree with others. I found no real support for what he was saying. He did not really back up his opinions and therefore left me feeling like they were just his opinions and not necessarily the truth. I will not read this book again and do not really recommend it to anyone. If you do decide to read it be sure to have your Bible handy so you can look up the subjects for yourself and see if you agree with what the author says! I only gave this book 3/5 stars because there really was nothing I liked about the book but gave the author credit for taking the time to write it.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment