Sunday, June 3, 2012

Two Crosses is written by Elizabeth Musser and is book one in the Secrets of the Cross Trilogy.

This book is set in France in the early 1960’s. There are many characters in the story and I actually had to write down the names so I could keep track of who was who! It is not a fast moving book but it was a good read.

This is a very detailed and complicated book. It includes intrigue and a bit of romance. The story itself does not end in this book but continues on in the next one in the series called "Two Testaments." I liked that there was a simple map and glossary of some abbreviations at the beginning of the book. I also liked the complex characters. You will put the book down feeling like you personally know them!

I gave this book 4/5 stars because it moved a bit slow for me and the story made for a heavy read instead of a lighthearted Christian fiction story.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment