Monday, June 4, 2012

Downfall is written by Terri Blackstock.

I love any book by Terri Blackstock and found this book to be as well written as her others. She is superb at writing suspense filled stories that keep you guessing till the end.

This is book three in the Intervention Series and is just as good as the others in the series. This particular book follows Emily Covington. You will not be able to put this book down till you see if Emily remains safe. The twists and turns keep you turning the pages and make this a great mystery.

I will say that you do not have to read the others in the series to enjoy this one but it helps you to understand the family better if you do. I gave this book 5/5 stars because I liked the characters and the story line itself. The suspense is great and I look forward to reading more books by this author!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment