Monday, June 4, 2012

End of the Trail is written by Vickie McDonough and is part of The Texas Trail series.

This book’s main character is Brooks Morgan. I have not read any of the other books in this series and because of that feel I missed out on some of the background of the family. I do think this book can stand alone but will say that reading the others in the series would probably make it more enjoyable for you.

The other main character is Keri. I really enjoyed her and thought the author did a good job of developing her and showing how she changed over time. I think the author did this very well with the character of Brooks too! It felt like we were watching these two characters grow up in front of us.

The story itself is in a fun setting. I like stories set in the 1800’s and in the west. I also liked how the author wrote the romance of the main characters. Their interactions were well written and I enjoyed that part of the story as much as the setting.

I gave this book 5/5 stars because of the fast moving plot, great characters and fun setting.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment