Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Review for That's Why I Am Here

That’s Why I Am Here, The Chris and Stefanie Spielman Story is written by Chris Spielman.

What an inspiring story! Chris Spielman explains what has happened in his life thus far in this very open and loving book. The author is a very well known football player but not many know about his personal life and the tragedy of his wife Stefanie’s death from cancer. This book follows Chris’s football journey and their journey together through the cancer.

This book is easy to read and flows well. There is a lot of football in it but also spiritual insight and encouragement for those going through the cancer battle. You can feel the love in the husband and wife relationship and will be encouraged by it. I gave this book 5/5 stars because I thought it was well written and the author did very well at explaining the real journey couples go through when dealing with cancer.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment