Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Linspired, The Remarkable Rise of Jeremy Lin is written by Mike Yorkey.

This book is about Jeremy Lin and is written by Mike Yorkey. Mr. Yorkey has written the well liked Playing with Purpose books and this new book about the famed basketball star will also not disappoint.

This book follows the beginning of Jeremy Lin’s basketball career. It talks about how he got into the NBA and how much his family history and his family influenced him. The author does well at writing about sports. He holds your attention without boring you. Even if you don’t like basketball you will still enjoy reading about this young man’s journey. I found this an interesting story and thought it was an easy read.

I gave the book 5/5 stars because the book is not just for fans of Jeremy Lin and basketball but also those who enjoy a good human-interest story. I would recommend this book for any sports fan and especially those who enjoy basketball.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment