Monday, June 4, 2012

Honoring God in Red or Blue, Approaching Politics with Humility, Grace, and Reason is written by Dr. Amy E. Black.

Not politics! Don’t ever talk about politics with family and friends right? Well this book talks about it and is an easy guide to navigating those awkward dinner table talks! This is a good instruction book with easy ways to talk about politics in a balance way. I like how the author shows that all Christians should approach these talks with respect and show love in our responses no matter if we agree with the other person or not. Her examples will help you debate issues in a considerate manner. If you know someone who is really into the politics scene they can learn from reading this book. Any person who does not enjoy politics can still read this book and learn some ways to diffuse an out of hand discussion! The idea of the book is a good one but the actual book did not meet all my expectations. That said, I still gave the book 4/5 stars.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment