Monday, June 4, 2012

From Across The Ancient Waters is written by Michael Phillips.

This is another great book written by Michael Phillips. The particular book is the first in the new series The Green Hills of Snowdonia. I have to admit I had some late nights while reading this book. I did not want to put it down and walk back into reality! There is so much great detail in this story that you feel like you are right there with the characters.

The author does an excellent job at description and character development. How the settings are described helps you feel like you are right there! The two main characters in this book, Percy and Gwyneth both change and grow as their story progresses. You can read some books and not really see this but this author in this book does it flawlessly.

I liked the adventure, romance and drama found throughout the story. I especially look forward to reading the next in the series. I gave this book 5/5 stars as it is one of the best books I have read this year!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment