Sunday, June 3, 2012

Two Testaments is written by Elizabeth Musser and is the second book in the Secrets of the Cross Trilogy.

This book picks up where the book "The Two Crosses" ends. It continues this complex story. It centers on the turmoil taking place in Algeria and in the lives of the main characters.

Like the first book in the series this book is pretty heavy reading. The characters are well developed but if you haven’t read the first book you might be lost at first. The story itself moves along at a slow pace but is an intriguing one. You have war scenes and very good relationship conflicts that keep you reading. As in the first book the characters are so well developed you will put the book down thinking they are based on real people.

I enjoyed this book more then the first and because of that I look forward to reading the last book in the series too. I gave this book 4/5 stars because it was a slow read and pretty deep subject matter.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment