Monday, May 28, 2012

My Big Bottom Blessing

My Big Bottom Blessing, How Hating My Body Let to Loving My Life is written by Teasi Cannon.

This would be a great book for any woman who struggles with how they look. If you look in the mirror and do not like what you see you will glean some much needed guidance from reading this book.

The author, Teasi Cannon is very open and writes with a sense of humor. Learning how to ignore or change your inner voice can be a challenge, especially when it comes to how you see yourself. I liked how the author used personal examples, I thought they really helped you see how much she understands what she is writing about. The section about putting on the armor of God is one I especially enjoyed. Her comparisons to today’s clothing were excellent.

There is also a study guide included with helpful questions to further your growth. The extra questions and scriptures made each chapter richer with information. Learning to love your body can be such a life long struggle but I think that if you read this book you will be taking a step in the right direction.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment