Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review of Traces of Mercy


Traces of Mercy by Michael Landon Jr.
I read this book in one sitting as it held my attention from the first page!  I love books like this and enjoy giving them 5/5 stars!  I liked the setting and how it was described.  Not overly written like some historical novels are but very simple language that describes just enough without getting bogged down in the details.  The story itself was entertaining and I really enjoy it!  I thought the characters were likeable and you want them to succeed.  I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a fast paced Christian Historical Novel to read.  I highly recommend this story and author (I can’t wait to read more books by him!).

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment