Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review of Fifteen Minutes by Karen Kingsbury

Fifteen Minutes by Karen Kingsbury


Another great book by famous author Karen Kingsbury!  This story moves along quickly and definitely held my attention throughout.  I liked that it was modern and the characters had depth.  I have not always liked her books.  In fact I have found some of them too dramatic and not very real to life.  This book, however, was very good.  I thought she showed the positive and negative of being famous and how it changes you and everyone around you.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend the story to anyone looking for a quick and entertaining read!


I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment