Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review of One Question


One Question: Life-Changing Answers from Today's Leading Voices
This book has questions broken down into small chapters. Questions are asked to known figures of our society and their answers were written here.  I gave this book5/5 stars.  I liked the format of the book and how easy it was to read!  I thought most of the questions were thought provoking and the answers held my attention.  I would recommend this book to just about anyone.  With the different topics addressed here everyone can find at least one section that interests them.  I found the whole book enjoyable and would definitely read it again!

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment