Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review of Discovering the City of Sodom


Discovering the City of Sodom by Steven Collins
This book took me a bit to get through as it has scientific information as well as Biblical.  I also found it a bit long.  Those two negatives said, I still really enjoyed the book!  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I thought the book was well represented by the description of its contents.  The information in the book was never tedious even if it was hard to understand sometimes.  I liked how he kept referring back to the Bible as he was explaining what and how he found certain areas.  I would recommend this book for any lover of Biblical history and archaeology. 

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment