Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review of The Good Fight


 The Good Fight: How Conflict Can Bring You Closer

Every married or soon to be married couple should read this book.  It has some great ideas on how to fight right with your significant other.  Since we all have disagreements everyone can learn something.  I would say that after reading this book you will notice that your arguments will be different, in a good way!  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend this book for a married couples Sunday School class, as a Bible study book or just for our own personal devotions.  It is a great book to read with your spouse!

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment