Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review of Cold Case Christianity


Cold-Case Christianity by J. Warner Wallace

I know this book has gotten very good reviews.  I was not so sure when I first started reading it if I would like it or not as the subject seemed to be a heavy one.  There were parts where I really had to concentrate on what was being said which made it hard to enjoy reading.  Even though I was bored at times, that was just a personal issue!  The book itself has wonderful information and is well written.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend this book to anyone interested in studying the Gospels.  If , however, you do not like deep books that will make you think, then you should skip the book!

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment