Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review of The Sweet Side of Suffering

The Sweet Side of Suffering by M Esther Lovejoy
I have nothing but positive things to say about this book.  It is such an encouragement to read how another Christian has worked through suffering of some kind and come out praising the Lord.  I gave this book 5/5 stars and was happy to do so!  I would recommend this book to anyone going through a difficult day.  We all deal with different issues.  This book reminds us look to the Lord for our comfort as he knows what we are going through because he allowed it.  The author also reminds us this is our temporary home so any suffering will not last forever!  This book was a pleasure to read and I have no problem recommending it to everyone!

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment