Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review of 7-Minute Marriage Solution


7-Minute Marriage Solution, The by Stephen Arterburn

I am not sure why this book has not gotten more attention!  It is easy to read and understand.  It is also filled with very practical advice that can quickly change your marriage.  If you take the time to read and then implement some of the ideas put forth in this book your marriage can only get better.  I gave this book 5/5 stars but if I could give it more I would!  I would recommend this book to every married couple whether newlyweds or seasoned partners!  I loved this book and will be keeping it on my shelf and buying other copies for friends.  Spread the word, this book is awesome!

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment