Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review of Authentic


Authentic by James MacDonald
Do you sometimes feel like you are faking your nearness with the Lord because those around you seem to have a close one with Him?  Maybe you are just looking for a book that highlights the Lord and how He relates to you in your times of need.  If you are looking for a book about how to be real in your relationship to the Lord, then this book is for you.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked how the author shows that the Lord does not want the fakeness but wants the real us all the time.  He made us and knows us and still wants us as we are.  I would recommend this to anyone looking for a book about not being fake when it comes to our relationship with the Lord.

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment